We have an openings for Full Stack web application Developer at our Leeds Office.
- Build new features for the software interface to interact with our main product
- Analyse and optimize performance and reliability of the apps.
- Work closely with the team and Product Owner and Business Owner to develop optimized apps
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and keeping up-to-date with new, upcoming technologies
- Must be ready to code and get involved in ALL aspects of the SDLC.
- Build containers hosting platform using Kubernetes, Docker.
- Develop and deliver automation software required for building improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and the platform.
- Have extensive experience in enterprise-level software development building a platform that can maintain multiple smaller application on it.
- Mentor other team members in various technologies and software programming.
- Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset.
- Design and development of RESTful Web Services and Microservices architecture
- Git. GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, Jira
- Hands on RDBMS database experience using MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL database MongoDB, Cassandra,
- Firebase including transaction management, identity and access management. Hands on experience & expertise on Redis is a plus.
- Hands on experience with developing web application using current MVVM.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting
- Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards based development
- Understanding of Software design patterns, SDLC, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest technologies, and expand your base skill set to propose new approaches to your work
- Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non-technical members of the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot, perform user acceptance testing, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Working with prior Agile Scrum environment is an added advantage
- MaterialUI, Bootstrap, JSON
- Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Casandra
- Microservices Architecture, Restful API, Web 2.0
- Test Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration and Continues Delivery
- GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, Jira
WORKING IN COMPLIANCE COMPENDIUM:
- We use agile methodology with a mix of Scrum and Kanban for our product development
- We do 2-week long sprints with the usual planning and retro at the end
- We do code reviews and we use GitHub and have a regular release cycle